Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Belated Happy Blogiversary – WWTTS? Turns 3

cake I’ve been so busy, I forgot that Who Will Tell Their Story? turned three last week!  I started this blog on January 12, 2009 and have been sharing orphan photos weekly ever since.  Back in November, I reached a milestone with the 100th photo.  And I continue to try to find a home for the identified photos in my collection.  Wonder what 2012 has in store.



Bill West

Happy Blogiversary, Julie!

Joe Bott

Best for 2012 Julie ... Your Blog is Great!

Joe Bott

Far Side of Fifty

Happy Blogiversary! :)


Happy Blogiversary! This blog inspired me to start my 8th Blog. It is intitled "A moment's sunlight fading in the grass" it is a mixture of all the old photos that I have from my Mother and Grandmother. Please come visit, you might find someone you know. I am lucky, most of the photos were marked. I still have more that I will be adding. http://pocofish7.blogspot.com/
Thank you, Rosemary Gimbel King

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  © Header image credit: adapted from Chor Ip.

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com.

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...