Picture

Picture

Monday, January 12, 2009

About the Who Will Tell Their Story? Blog

I've always been fascinated by old photos.  And ever since I got more serious about my genealogy, old photos have become a serious passion.  Over the last year my collection has grown tremendously, as I've salvaged photos from antique stores, garage/estate sales, and eBay.

This blog has been created to share those finds and who knows, maybe reunite them with their rightful families.  Each week I will feature at least one photo, providing any information that is available.

If you feel a photo is someone in your family, or if you have orphan photos you would like me to post, please contact me.

 Their Story Signature


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Jasia

Congratulations on your new blog, Julie! I look forward to seeing all the orphan faces to come :-)

Miriam Robbins

Oh, fun! A new genealogy AND photography blog!

Paula Goff Christy

I love old photos too. What a great idea for a blog!

Olive Tree Genealogy

Love your new blog, Julie!

I have a section of my website called Lost Faces where I have thumbnail photos from my collection of over 3,000 CDVs that I have purchased over the years.

I plan to put them all online (full size) on my new domain (LostFaces.com) as soon as I get it set up.

I look forward to seeing your orphan photos as you put them on your blog.

Ginger Smith

Hi Julie, I'm really enjoying reading your new blog! Thanks so much for putting these orphan photos out there!

A.

This is a truly amazing idea; I am sure you are going to make a lot of people very happy. I'll send this around to all the genealogy buffs in my family. :)

Gina

Great idea for a blog. :) It's very interesting to see that you've done so much research on these photos.

thoughts of a teenager

Hey your blogs are great. I just read then their awesome, you should read mine,called first day for me.

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  © Header image credit: adapted from Chor Ip.

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com.

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...